The following resources are designed to help DDTC clients get the most out of their experience.
Dream Dogs Training Center policies apply to all classes and events held at the center. The policies have been established to ensure the safety of both dogs and individuals while attending events and classes at Dream Dogs. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation with these rules and reserve the right to excuse dogs/individuals who do not comply with any of these items.
Individuals are not permitted to smoke in any Dream Dogs Training Center building (including bathrooms) or within 100 feet of any building. We strongly encourage you to refrain from this behavior! However, if you must smoke, please do so inside your vehicle. Smokers must discard of all waste safely in an appropriate container.
Please clean up after yourself and your dog – both inside and outside. All waste goes into outdoor trash cans. Only bottles and cans go into the blue recycle containers. If you need supplies to clean up after your dog, they are located near the doors. Please ask if you do not find the materials you need.
Dogs may be walked in all areas of our site except behind the RV’s. Please do not walk your dog on the adjoining properties and respect our neighboring businesses.
Do not allow dogs to urinate on the buildings, trash cans or cones.
Please note: No E-collars or shock collars are allowed at Dream Dogs Training Center at any time! Failure to comply will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
All payments must be made by check or cash. Gift certificates will also be accepted as payment for any event where the fee is made payable to DDTC.
All checks are cashed upon receipt.
There is a $50 fee for each returned check.
New students: Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Students must make full payment at least one week prior to the end of the current session to maintain a training spot in their current class or to move to a different session with the instructor’s approval. This requirement will be strictly enforced. If training spots are available, students may enroll late but will be charged a $10 late fee in addition to the class cost.
- No refunds will be provided. In the event of serious illness/injury, Dream Dogs Training Center may, at its sole discretion, issue full or partial credit for future classes. Documentation from a medical professional must be provided.
Seminars and Workshops
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- No slots will be held without full payment.
- Refunds will only be provided if the slot can be filled. A $25 administrative fee will be charged and will be deducted from the refund. Individuals may elect to independently find a replacement for their slot at no charge. DDTC requests that it be informed of these changes to provide the presenter with accurate registration information.
Cancellations by DDTC/Hosting Organizations
- Unfortunately, at times, we are forced to cancel or reschedule an event. If this situation arises, individuals will receive the first opportunity to participate in the rescheduled event/class. If this is not agreeable with the participant, a full refund will be issued.
- Trials: Refund decisions will be made in conjunction with the hosting club and will be pro-rated to cover any costs that must be paid.
POTTY your dog before entering the building.
PLAN breaks in your training/showing to take your dog outside to eliminate.
PAY a $25 fee for any mistakes (dog urinates or defecates in the building).
PLACE all waste outside and follow the posted clean up procedures.
PENALTIES for non-payment and/or inadequate clean-up will range from increased fees to excusal from the building.
PLEASE note: Repeat offenders may lose the privilege to train and/or attend events at Dream Dogs Training Center.
Events and Classes Policy
- Trials: Bitches in season are not allowed to participate and are not permitted in the arena. Please contact the host organization for any refunds.
- Seminars: Please contact the host organization for information. Seminars hosted by DDTC may allow bitches in season to participate if wearing an appropriate protective garment. Permission must be received from DDTC in writing prior to attending the event.
- Classes: Dream Dogs Training Center will allow bitches in season to participate if wearing an appropriate protective garment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Anyone violating these rules will be subject to a fee of $25 and may be excused from the event/class with no refunds issued.